Tuesday, September 11, 2012

US Open Finals 2012


For someone labeled as drama king... I think his win in the US Open lacks drama. He was just as stiff when he won the gold medal in the olympics. Or maybe I was just expecting too much from Andy. I've always imagined uncontrollable tears from him with matching group hug from his box. Did not happen. Oh, well.

Finally, the Brits can stop moaning about their lost glory... etc. It's been a long time coming, congratulations Andy Murray! By the way, lose the hair!



So glad to see Sir Sean Connery cheering Andy Murray! I could almost hear him saying, "He's no English may I remind all of you. Andy is Scotland's son!

All four major slams are won by the top 4 players: Australian Open (Novak), French Open (Nadal), Wimbledon (Fed) and US Open (Murray). I wonder how they'll do next year.


*someone from nole's box looked like dog the bounty hunter, who is she?*





No comments: