Monday, September 3, 2012

No rain Monday

I've been given the perfect excuses not to see my doctor regarding my impending doom (operation), three stormy Mondays and two Monday holidays, that's a total of a five week delay. Today my "luck" has finally run out, so off I went to my doctor. Well, actually, she's not my doctor, I found me a new one, I needed a second opinion. So there.

I was told the same story, I have to go under the knife... as soon as possible!

Lots of things going on in my mind. One, whose gonna take care of my kids while I'm away. Two, I do not want a very long vacation from the office, I might go crazy! Three, there's no one to take of me. Four, I'm scared as hell!

God help me, please! I mean, You know I don't ask that much for anything specially material things. There's nobody that can help me but You. Please...

*sorry for the drama, just feeling anxious lately.*

No comments: