Monday, December 13, 2010

Yearning for Steve

I've always known Steve Mcqueen, I just didn't pay much attention to him but I grew up hearing his name because my father liked him a lot. I think I remember my father telling me something about Papillon, he loved that film but I guess I did not listen. It starred Steve Mcqueen, of course.

Lately, I find myself yearning to watch all of Mcqueen's films, all because of Cinemax which a month ago started to show his films! I accidentally watched The Great Escape and you know what?! I loved it!!! I wouldn't tell you the plot because this is not a movie review though. I recently watched Le Mans, it had a little dialogue and most of the scenes were race shots but it is definitely worth watching. I'm watching Bullitt now, will tell you if it's good or not in future blogs.

And before I forget I just found out that I had a blog before that briefly mentioned Steve, see... this is not just a phase I must have always liked him I just didn't know it then. Maipilit lang!

No comments: