Monday, November 3, 2008

I saw him on Tomb Raider, boring. I watched The Invasion because of him, he was dull. I watched him on Layer Cake by chance and he blew me away! I was floored. I fell in love with him instantly. Good, decent and conscientious roles never really worked for him, in my opinion. He’s electrifying when he’s bad. He’s so gwapo when he’s punching people in the face. Or maybe it’s just me? He’s got me so mesmerized I can’t even look at him without feeling guilty!

You must know by now who I’m talking about, right? Yup, it’s Daniel Craig, the meanest, the baddest, the toughest and the most scandalous James Bond ever existed on film. Finally, they’re showing the dark side of Bond! I get all giddy when he’s looking straight at me the camera but watching him is making every part of my body ache, literally. Have you seen those stunts? He rarely needs doubles; he does almost all of his stunts. Man, he’s sick. Just the way I like it. Ha-ha-ha!!!

Hopefully, this will be the last time I blog about my crushes simply because I’m getting too old for it. Hindi na bagay. Ouch!

No comments: