Tuesday, June 27, 2006

updates

If everything goes as planned I should get my book tomorrow, Wednesday, my time. I'm so excited! Can you tell?

And regarding my current job, I'm not as brave as I think I am, after all. I just resigned. My last day will be on Friday, June 30. It's just so sad because all my expectations, all my pre-conceived ideas about governments offices are true, indeed! And it's all bad, all my bad to worst expectations have been met. So sad, because when I accepted this job I wanted to be proven wrong. And worst of all I was told by a number of people who who have connection in the government that my boss is actually not a good person. I won't tell any details because I'm so afraid for me and my family. I went AWOL last week...I really didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore, I don't want to be associated with him any longer.I've seen enough already.

3 comments:

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

Well, Congrats on the book! Sorry about your job. Maybe you can be a reporter like Coop- keep them honest!

Anonymous said...

aawwwwww

*hugs*

dancing_nancy said...

hello, Reese and I heart Anderson Cooper! mwah!

I'm actually feeling fine...I found me a new job and I'll start on Monday!

thanks for your concern! I really appreciate it.