Friday, June 16, 2006

Feeling Anderson

What a week it has been! My office work was drowning me not to mention my very, very demanding boss, my kids started school this week, I had so many things to do and not enough time!

For two weeks I couldn't even take a look at Anderson for just a minute. And this week, I felt something I don't want to feel ever again...I wasn't craving for Anderson anymore, I felt numb, was I over him? I tried to listen to his voice in my mind, I tried to imagine him reporting when he was in Sri Lanka, I smiled a bit but I wasn't craving for him. I didn't miss him anymore. So, this is how it felt like not missing him anymore? I thought to myself. Honestly, I didn't like it. I didn't know what happened.

Almost all my workloads are finished already and now I'm back here, blogging and hoping to regain my affection for Anderson. I feel like it won't take too much time...I'm beginning to "feel" him again.

It's not hard to love Anderson, after all he is a beautiful person.

I got the photo from Anderloads courtesy of Stillife.

8 comments:

i_heart_anderson_cooper said...

Welcome back! I've been experiencing the same thing- tons of work, no time for Coop. Tonight I got back into the swing of things by watching episodes from this week- mentos, the fresh muker!

I'm glad you're back to posting, I've missed your updates!

dancing_nancy said...

thanks so much, i missed blogging, too!

Sheryn said...

I missed you too! I'm glad your back. Life has a way of intruding on the Anderbliss everyonce in awhile, no?

Are you able to watch him on TV now?

dancing_nancy said...

hello, sheryn! i missed all of you! *hugs*

I still don't get Andy on CNNI. Sad.

Sheryn said...

How happy were you to see Andy tonight!!!

Good show, huh?

dancing_nancy said...

Nooooo!!! he was on cnni tonight!!! i didn't watch!!!

no!!!!!

*bangs head on the wall*

Anonymous said...

hmm this is weird i thought that i left a commetn asking you if you saw him on cnni?
hmph!
stupid computer.

oh well i missed not reading your posts..trust all is well.
please let me know when you get your book!
^__^

dancing_nancy said...

hello, reese! i should get my boook on wednesday, june 28, if everything goes as planned. :)