Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Forgiven

I'm so sorry I made fun of your hair.  :(


Andy forgave me... in my dreams, really!

I was sitting on one those benches where the grass is green and everyone's wearing white so I'm guessing I was in Wimbledon when suddenly a man wearing a white jogging pants with matching jacket and gold stripes sat beside me, an Adidas maybe. You guessed it, it was Andy and then he smiled at me, I smiled back and then I suddenly felt guilty and remembered all the bad things I said about him in my blogs, the emotion was so strong, felt ashamed so I did what my heart and mind is telling me... I asked for forgiveness! I told him I was sorry I ridiculed and made fun of him, etc. He didn't say anything he just smiled at me again. I guess I'm forgiven.

Just a suggestion though, Ivan has already taken care of your grand slams don't you think it's time you hire someone to take care of your hair or your overall appearance?

No comments: