Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Who’s Gonna Save My Soul?

Have you seen Gnarls Barkley’s Who’s Gonna Save My Soul? If you haven’t, I beg you to watch it. It’s really good! It’s about breaking up, ano pa ba? The scene was in a diner or something, they were about to have breakfast when the girl blurted out “I need some space… blah, blah, blah… It’s not you, it’s me…”, gasgas lines. Sounds corny, diba? But listen to what the guy will say, really smart, heart-breaking, excruciating, tear-jerking lines. Ano ba?! Bakit ba ganito palagi kong pinapanood? Depress na nga ako eh It kinda belittles every break-up video I know.

I wouldn’t want to ruin everything for you so I won’t tell you that before the really smart heart-breaking… lines, the guy asked for the waitress for an extra plate and then he took a knife, cut up his heart, placed it on the plate and gave it to her. Ha-ha-ha!

Dali na, watch it!

No comments: